Quinnlee just got 4 new teeth at the same time. While she was teething, she loved to chew on pickles because she liked the texture and the cold on her gums.
This was Jacob after sanding the walls in the basement. What a good husband!
Messy eater!
So I never really was a dog person until I met our friends Justin and Lyndsey. This is their dog Zeus. He is the best dog in the world and he is so good with Quinnlee. They have so much fun together and they are best friends. I'm still afraid of most dogs but I love Zeus like he was my own. We love watching them together... just look how sweet they are!
They love to give eachother kisses. At first it really grossed me out, but they just love eachother so much!
This is Quinnlee's pillow pet that she got from her Great-Grandparents Webb and she loves it. Sometimes she rides it like a horse!
After Quinnlee wakes up from her naps, she will sit in her crib and play. I never know how long she's been awake for. She's great at entertaining herself.... most of the time!
Not much has happened in the past couple weeks. As I mentioned before Quinnlee got 4 new teeth then she got a nasty cold. It's been a long couple of weeks but she's finally feeling better. Our basement is all but complete! We're hoping to be moving down there soon. Jacob has put in so many hours down there and I am so grateful for his hard work. I wish I had before and after pictures to show but I don't have any. I'm not good at remembering to take pictures of our big projects (and there have been a lot) so we are kicking ourselves.
We had a wonderful Mother's day weekend. Spent Saturday night at Jacob's Mom's house and Sunday at my parents house. We got our family pictures taken, thanks to my wonderful cousin McKell and I cant' wait to see them! My brother Eric is leaving for Michigan next week for a four month intership and we are going to miss him so much but we know he will have so much fun and learn a lot. We love you Uncle Eric!



No comments:
Post a Comment