This Easter weekend was so wonderful. Quinnlee and I went to Boise with my parents for my cousin Brittany's wedding. Jacob couldn't come because he had to work on the basement but we had a great time. We drove to Boise on Friday and did a little shopping at the outlet mall. Then we went to our hotel. My Aunt and Uncle were being sealed to their family (my cousins) in the temple that night, but I didn't have anyone to watch Quinnlee so we stayed at the hotel while my parents went to the temple. I took Quinnlee swimming but the water was freezing cold, she still had a blast but I decided to take her to our room where we both took a nice warm bath. After the temple sealing, my parents came and got us and we went to dinner. The next morning my cousin Brittany was married in the Boise temple and it was a beautiful wedding! We then went to the luncheon then started on our drive home. We were able to stop in Twin to see Justin and Kallie and Ele, and I'm so glad we did! Quinnlee loves cousin Elexia. We drove home and Quinnlee and I came home to Jacob to see all the hard work he did on the basement. It looks so good and it's almost finished!
Our friends/neighbors invited us over for Easter dinner. It was so nice of them and the food was awesome. We got to see thier cute little bunnies they got from the Easter bunny and Quinnlee loved them! We are so blessed to have wonderful friends and neighbors!
Here are a few pictures from our weekend!
Quinnlee and her cousin Elexia


This is my cousin Kai... as you can see, Quinnlee LOVED him!

Quinnlee and Grandma Cathi at the Temple

Grandpa Mark and Quinnlee at the temple. Notice the little "ears" coming out of the top of Quinnlee's head. She picked some pretty flowers at the temple.

Sunday morning Jacob put Quinnlee in bed with us. She was still pretty tired so she fell back to sleep like this. She's so funny!
No comments:
Post a Comment