It's been a while since my last post so it's major picture overload. Here is what we've been up too lately. Quinnlee is now crawling everywhere and getting into everything. She pulls herself up to everything and she is loving life. She has 8 teeth, and more on the way as we speak. She dances everytime she hears a song and she sings along with the music. Quinnlee loves to make us laugh and she does a great job at it. She has such a fun and spunky personality. When we're at the grocery store she will wave at every boy she see's, and she's already a little flirt. Man are we in TROUBLE?! She claps evertime her daddy walks through the door, even when she's had a cranky day, her attitute instantly changes when daddy's home. Quinnlee loves to be outside and anywhere public. She is so observant of everthing and I can just see her wheels spinning when she discovers new things. She is a great signer and is very good at telling us what she wants or doesnt want. She copies whatever we say or do and she LOVES to talk (I think she gets that from me). She says mama, and she's very good at her 'K' sounds. So when I say "Quinnlee, do you want a snack?" She will say "ACK". Or when she puts something in her mouth that she shouldn't, I will say "Yuck" then she will say "uck". Yesterday I was reading her her book about puppies and I could have sworn she said 'dog'. I wasn't sure so I asked her agian "what is this" she said 'dog'. It might just be my imagination but my 9 month old is super smart! We love you baby girl!
Where's Quinnlee?
There she is!!
Blue-eyed girl
I went downstairs to crab something, I was only gone for a minute and when I came back this is what I found. She was happy so I just had to laugh.
This is the bedroom upstairs that Jake and I and Quinnlee shared. Now it is our guest/junk room.
Don't mind the towel over the window, I just haven't got curtains yet. This is our room, and as you can see to the left is our very own bathroom.
And it looks like this. This is just my side, Jacob has a little corner on the other side. He doesn't have as much stuff as I do.
This is our bathroom.
And the shower.
This is Quinnlee's very first bedroom of her very own. It's not decorated yet but I am getting a new crib bedding set so I can decorate according to that. I can't wait!
This is her closet.
And this is the storage room. It is crammed full of stuff but it's so nice to have.
We also have a laundry room that I didn't take a picture of. It still need some work but it works for now. So there is it, the nearly finished product. It has been so nice to have all the extra space and it will be especially nice in the summer because we don't have A/C but it stays nice and cool in the basement. We are so blessed to have all these resources to live so comfortably.



No comments:
Post a Comment