Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Quinnlee is 11 months old today, and as busy as ever! We are loving watching her learn new things everyday and there is not a day that goes by that she doesn't make us laugh. She talks and talks all day long. She now knows that I am "Mama" and Daddy is "Dada". We have to start being careful what we say cause she is becoming quite the talker, just like her Mama. She is the worlds greatest helper and she's got a smile that melts our hearts! We love you baby girl!



On Saturday we decided to take Quinnlee to McKees petting zoo here in Pocatello. She loved the animals from afar, but when the goat started nibbling on her finger she got a little nervous.





This little guy is just Quinnlee's size. Isn't he so cute? There is nothing in this world that Quinnlee loves more than her Daddy!This is what happens when I leave the bathroom door open.


"What Mom? I'm not doing anything!"Such an innocent smile
Nothing better than an ice-cold Mnt. Dew on a hot summer day.


Quinnlee loves giving loves to her best friend baby Maddux. She also likes to hit him and take his blankets away. It's a love/hate relationship.

This is baby Maddux. I love love love this little boy!

This year my Mom turned 50! We decided to throw her a suprise birthday party and boy was she suprised! It was so fun to get all the family together (expept Eric) and celebrate my Mom's birthday. We all went to her house while her and my Dad were in town and grilled up some food and suprised her when she walked in the door. Whoever said birthdays aren't fun when you get old? Not my Mom!
Grandma and her two favorite babies!


My cousin Sara and I decided that we wanted to start doing crafts as often as our babies allow us too. These blocks were our first craft we did together. Sara is so creative and crafty so pretty much I just did what she told me to do, but it was so fun and this is how they turned out! Note: these are one set of blocks, the different seasons are just one the different sides of the blocks.




Busy, busy, busy! Summertime has been so fun so far and it's going way too fast. Quinnlee will be 1 in exactly one month and I can't even believe it. So until next time, we will be continuing our adventures and having so much fun in doing so!












































No comments:

Post a Comment