Thursday, December 9, 2010

We Are Blessed!

Grandma Brown and all her wonderful Grandkids!

The Brown Family


Quinnlee at Daddy's shop

Jacob trying to get some work done with me bothering him!

Sometimes I try to help!

We have been so blessed these past couple of months. Jacob's business is booming with success. He works so hard and even though we don't see him as often as we would like, we are lucky to have such a hard working man in our lives. Thanks honey!

Thats MY hott mechanic hard at work

Quinnlee is 15 weeks today... 3 months and 1 week. At her well baby apt last month she weighed in at 12 lbs 12 oz and was 24 1/2 in long. I know she has grown a ton since then! She loves to smile and giggle and loves to talk to us. She has discovered that if she puts her lips together and blows out it makes spit bubbles... she thinks it's so funny! This last week she has been waking up every couple hours at night just for me to put her binkie in her mouth. Last night was the first night in a few weeks of a full nights sleep.

I set Quinnlee down on the couch so I could go make her bottle... I must have taken too long because she fell asleep.

She is getting so good at holding her head up. She doesn't love tummy time very much but it's staring to pay off. She'll be rolling over in no time.

She loves to play in her bouncy chair, but only when I'm in the room. She has grown quit attached to her mother and hates it when I leave her side!

This is her warm winter outfit one of my friends bought for her. It keeps her nice and warm when we go outside.

Quinnlee's favorite thing in the whole wide world.... Bath Time! She will spend hours in the tub if I would let her. She kicks her legs and splashes and then giggles when she gets us all wet! It's actually our favorite time of the day... it's when she's the happiest!

Quinnlee and her Dad love spending time together, but when Dad's on the phone and being boring, this is what happens! This is also what happens when Dad's in charge of keeping her awake for the last few hours before bed time!


I am so grateful to all of our family and friends who have a part in making our lives and our business such a success. We are more blessed at this time in our lives then ever! We never take for granid all that the Lord has blessed us with. A roof over our heads, food on the table and health in our bodies! Not to mention, wonderful families and friends who we know we can always count on! Life IS Good!














1 comment:

  1. We didn't know you had a blog. This is so exciting. Now we can see pictures of you guys. Quinnlee is so beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete